Christmas Decor

I spent more time decorating for Christmas this year than ever before…or at least, that’s how it felt!  But it was worth all the effort because I’m quite happy with how things turned out.
I was motivated to get it all done because we were hosting a party for 29 people (14 adults and 15 kids!!) It might sound like a lot of people, but it was a great time!
Here are some shots of our house, ready for the big event!

Centerpiece: lantern from Lowes  with fresh greens, berries and pinecones.

Click here to read more on this centerpiece and our new dining room.
My grandmas silverware and a linen napkin wrapped in twine with fresh cedar.

Add a little color to your water with fresh cranberries.
Just a friendly reminder to guests….
Paper plates, napkins and forks for the kiddos, displayed in an old Pepsi crate.
And a few shots from around the house….

Lit garland with torn ribbon for bows.
Click here to read about making this lit branch arrangement.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Diana @ Our Vintage Home Love says:

Everything looks beautiful Jen! Have fun at your party! Happy Holidays!

2. This is beautiful, Jen! I'm so happy you linked to your blog on FB. It's lovely!

3. Teabo Chica says:

Jenn, where did you find the chalkboard sign near the rustic red toolbox? I like it… all of IT~

4. Megan @ Restoring the Roost says:

all of your decor is so very pretty- you have great style! Merry Christmas to you! Stopping by from TLC…

5. Amy @ Homestead Revival says:

Jen, thanks for stopping by Homestead Revival! I loved the tour of your home and Christmas decorations – your natural looking accents are so lovely with your home's decor (my favorite way to decorate!)! And your new dining room is dreamy!! Well done!!

6. Jessica@The Adventures of Nick and Jessica says:

I love your rustic and natural Christmas decor! Everything looks so pretty! Thanks for stopping by our blog too!

7. The Corson Cottage says:

I love your rustic holiday touches! Your table is great! Happy Holidays! I hope you'll share this at The Corson Cottage for our {Home for the Holidays} link party every Friday in December. I joined as a follower too. Carrie

8. Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm says:

I love all of your Christmas decor. I love the rustic look! Found you at the Picket Fence party, and I am your latest follower!

9. Everything is so pretty. I love the rustic look.

Linking from At the Picket Fence

10. Wow! Your decor is so pretty! Your party is going to be such a great time! Love those red lanterns : )

11. Everything is so pretty. I really like your table runner. Hope you had a fabulous party!
    Happy Holidays!

12. I am loving your rustic Christmas decor. You were pretty brave to have 15 kids in your house. I am a new follower from Creative Juice Thursday. Vicky from Mess For Less

13. Michelle @ Sweet Something Design says:

Love all your Christmas touches! I especially like the tool chest with the greens, so cute!

14. Kindra-At Home With K says:

Hello-I'm Kindra from At Home With K. :)
    Looks like your home is ready for the party! What wonderful rustic Holiday decor! I love it all! So so sweet!
    I'm your newest follower! Stop on by sometime! If have a weekly linky party called Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays. It's for projects made fr $10 or less. I would love to have you sometime!

15. At The Picket Fence says:

Everything looks so lovely and festive…perfect for a party! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Doors and Porches Party! :-)
    Vanessa

16. Great idea cranberry water- love your table-
    Merry Christmas

17. cathy@my1929charmer says:

Love, love, love, love it. Everything is beautiful. I especially like the silverware setup, I will be using this idea. Also love your holiday mantel. Thanks for joining in on Sunday's Best and sharing your creativity with us.

18. I love your decorating style. From the red lanterns, linen napkin with silver to the little chalkboard sign out front.-Oh and love the cranberry water

19. Love your blog! So festive, so warm and inviting and having moved away from Olympia (Tumwater actually), it also makes me very home sick.

20. Good job! I love everything! Thanks for sharing.

Trackbacks

1. [...] 2. At Home in the Northwest has some great ideas on tablescape decorating: [...]

2. [...] I looked at last years pictures of my front porch, I realized that this year doesn’t look all that different!  But there are a few slight [...]